First congratulations on starting your research on a massage chair. Certainly, a massage recliner can be one of the most important products you put in your home. They can be one of the best purchases you will make if you take your time and figure out what is most important to you. A massage chair is an investment in your health and well-being. A massage chair can be a necessity if you have certain health conditions or it can be an exceptional luxury. Finding the perfect massage chair for you can help relieve aches, pains, and tension. A massage chair can help improve blood circulation and generally make you feel better. Regardless of which perspective you come from, find out which massage chair features are important to you. Also, keep in mind that you will have the shiatsu massage chair for many years to come. So think about how your needs may change over time.
6 steps to find the perfect Massage chair
1) Know yourself: The first and most important thing is to understand your needs and what results or benefits you want from a massage chair. Do you have back problems, neck problems, poor circulation or back problems? What kinds of massage techniques are right for you? Knead, roll, tap, shiatsu, swing, etc.? Do you want a foot massage? Do you want the ability to fully massage your lower body? Also, how tall are you? Are other potential users taller or shorter than you? You will want to find a chair that is best suited to those who will use it the most. Also, keep in mind that you may be very sensitive to massage at first, but over time you will get more used to it. If you are looking for the longer term, you may want a strong massage chair and use additional pads to get started. You can remove the pads later for a stronger massage. First, think about what your current needs are, but also your long-term needs.
2) Quick Fix or Long Term Solution: Are you looking to sit in a massage chair to relieve a symptom for a short period of time? Maybe you want an entry-level massage chair that is easy to use and less expensive. Or are you looking for a longer-term solution where you expect long-term performance and many advantageous features? The lower-end massage chairs have short warranties and are made from lower-quality components. High-end massage chairs have longer warranties, more features, and are built with higher-quality components.
3) Try some massage chairs – Many malls have stores that sell massage chairs. You should go try them. You can also go to shows at home, which usually have massage chairs as well. You will want to sit in them and see how they feel about you. While you try them, check their prices. Most shopping malls will offer slightly different models than those found on the Internet. Remember that a store has to cover more overhead than an Internet site, so they will generally be more expensive in the mall.
5) Research massage chairs: The Internet allows you to search for massage chairs fairly quickly and comfortably. Check the main manufacturers or brands. There are many resellers, but few actual manufacturers. Find some of the best brands that interest you and then go to the manufacturer’s website or give them a call. Most manufacturers do not sell directly but will answer your questions. Request literature, search for specifications, etc. Call some of the internet retailers or retailers and ask for their opinion. Ask your friends or anyone you know who has a massage chair.
6) Long-term considerations: Evaluate each manufacturer’s warranties. How long does the coverage last? Companies like Sanyo and Panasonic only have a 1-year warranty. Others may have 3-5 year warranties (at no additional cost). Also, what kind of service will they provide if you have a problem. Do you have to send your message chair or take it to an authorized service center ? or their team will come to your home to repair your Massage Chair.